General Motors Lansing Delta Township Assembly is GM’s newest plant in North America, blending the best practices and newest technology into one facility. With over 110 years of automotive history in the Lansing Area, LDT is proud to be a community partner and the first and only Manufacturing facility to be a Gold Certified Leader in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Contiguous Stamping Facility – Lansing Regional Stamping (LRS)
- $63M investment in plant expansion
- $37M investment plant tooling and equipment
- $1.5B investment ($1B plant & equip + $0.5B product)
- $272M investment – Lansing Regional Stamping
- $24.9 million investment in Chevrolet Volt dies in 2010-Lansing Regional Stamping