General Motors' Lansing Grand River Assembly is located in Lansing, MI and is one of GM’s newest plants in North America. Constructed in 1999, it is designed around GM’s Global Manufacturing System (GMS) and focuses on maximum performance in safety, people systems, quality, customer responsiveness, cost and environment. Lansing Grand River is home to the Chevrolet Camaro as well as the Cadillac CTS and the Cadillac ATS family of vehicles.
- Body Shop, Paint Shop, General Assembly, Central Utilities Complex, Logistics Optimization Center
Recent Major Investments
- A $175 million investment for new tooling and equipment for the sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro, and the return of hundreds of workers to add a second shift. (2015)
- $174 million stamping facility that will create or retain about 145 jobs. (2014)
- $44.5 million for logistics optimization center, creating 200 jobs.(2013)
- $88 million for the next generation CTS.(2012)